Residual Income for Recruiting Agents
Bonus for Recruiting Agents
Alliance Bay Realty is rapidly expanding, it has over 500 real estate agents and broker associates. We are recruiting new agents!
We encourage you to take this great opportunity to make residual income by inviting other agents to join! You get paid for the agents you recruit and we pay you a bonus on agents you did not recruit. Your down pipeline of getting bonuses continues from the agents you brought in. This program is unlimited as long as the agent stays with Alliance Bay Realty.
1st Tier: You receive $100 per closing on all qualified transactions by Agents you recruit
2nd Tier: You receive $50 per closing on all qualified transactions by Agents that are recruited by your personal recruit
3rd Tier: You receive $25 per closing on all qualified transactions by Agents that are recruited from Tier 2
In Addition to Residual Income, Win an IPAD Each Month
If you recruit 3 or more agents each month. You will eligible to receive an iPad. The agent with highest number of recruits will be rewarded the iPad. The recruited agents must stay with Alliance Bay for at least 3 months.
Here are some suggestions on how to recruit agents to Alliance Bay and to start earning your residual income:
- Contact agents you know and tell them about your experience with Alliance Bay.
- Email agents from your previous companies.
- Email agents from your local Association of REALTORS®.
- Promote Alliance Bay to the other agents involved with your transactions.
- Post information about Alliance Bay on your own social media websites.
- Post recruiting information on your own website.
- Post recruiting advertisements on free marketing websites, such as craigslist.com or activerain.com etc.
Qualified transactions consist of sales transactions where full $695 broker fee + $135 E&O is paid to Alliance Bay Funding Inc / Alliance Bay Realty.